WGC Junior Open 2021
Junior Open 2021 – Information and Conditions
Entries via MiTournament
- CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- This event is open to all Amateur Junior Male & Female Members of Golf Australia/GolfWA affiliated clubs.
- Eligible entrants must be aged 17 years and under as of 20th December 2021. All entrants must have a current GolfLink Handicap.
- DRESS CODE
- Neat casual attire must be worn at all times within the Clubhouse and on the course. The following items of dress are prohibited at all times on the course and in the Clubhouse – jeans, t-shirts, singlets, thongs, trousers or shorts with elasticised waist, cargo shorts or trousers. Dress rules apply to both players and caddies. Soft spikes only.
- Entries are online via MiTournament.
- Entries attract a fee of $25.00.
- Entries close Wednesday 15th December 2021 at 5pm.
- In the event of entries exceeding the number of places available, the Match Committee reserves the right to ballot out entries based on handicap.
- Late entries may be accepted at the discretion of the Club Captain.
- The Match Committee reserves the right to alter, accept, or refuse entries and make decisions under the R & A Rules of Golf and Local Rules of Wanneroo Golf Club.
- Presentations will be held as soon as possible after the final group has finished. All players are encouraged to stay for the presentation. Golf attire with street shoes is permitted in the Clubhouse.
- COMPETITIONS AND TROPHIES
- 18 holes of stroke for under 18 GA Handicap. 18 holes of stableford for 18 + handicaps.
- Entrants can only win 1 trophy Gross or Nett in each category. (Except WGC Junior Members can also win WGC Junior Championship)
- Countback for all ties.
- Boys: Overall Best Gross & Nett – Stroke & Stableford Competitions – plus place prizes.
Girls: Overall Best Gross & Nett – Stroke & Stableford Competitions – plus place prizes.
Boys & Girls: WGC Members Championship Prizes
NTP’s: Boys & Girls
- Tee times commencing 7.30am
- MOTORISED CARTS
- It is a condition of entry that players are not permitted to ride in or on any form of motorised transportation during a stipulated round unless authorized by the Match Committee.
- Exemption: A player is listed on the GolfWA Motorised Cart – Authorisation List published on the GolfWA website.